New Student Registration
Centerville Schools has a Student Enrollment Center, allowing families to register all their school-age children at a single location, located in the district's Board of Education Office at 111 Virginia Ave., Centerville, OH 45458.
First, complete the appropriate enrollment packet using the links below. Then, a parent/guardian should call (937) 433-8841 to set up an appointment. All paperwork should be taken to your appointment at the Enrollment Center. If you have questions about enrollment, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Note: If you are interested in Centerville Preschool, please see the Preschool page for information about enrollment.
Enrollment Forms for 2019-20
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year takes place at Primary Village North or Primary Village South through May 10. Beginning May 14, new students registering for grades K-12 must make an appointment at the Board of Education Office by calling (937) 433-8841. Appointment openings will begin on June 3.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Besides the necessary forms, you will also need to bring the following to registration:
- Proof of residency that you reside in Centerville City School district (lease agreement, mortgage papers, property tax bill or copy of deed)
- Official birth certificate or passport
- Copy of current immunizations
- Custody or shared parenting papers if applicable (official court document)
- Copy of your driver’s license.
You do not need to bring your child with you to registration. We look forward to working with your family!