Tower Heights PTO
Welcome THMS families! We value and need your support. The PTO works to serve the needs of our students and school. This is the place to find out more information about how to join, what's going on and ways to help!
Join us for 2019-20 meetings on the following dates at 7 p.m. in the Tower Heights Library. (Note: No December or May meetings)
- Sept. 9
- Oct. 14
- Nov. 11
- Jan. 13
- Feb. 10
- March 9
Get up to date PTO information by signing up for Tower Heights Announcements.
2019-20 PTO Board
- President: David Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Amy Burr, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Christina Oyler
- Secretary: Amanda Matthias-Caton
- Teacher Representative: Brenda Miller
Free Money Coordinator: Erin O'Brien
- Hospitality: Luann Difilippo and Judy Winfield
- Lunch Out Friday: Karen Gruenberg
- Scholarship: Open
- Curriculum Representative: Open
- Lead Gardener and Chairperson of Beautification Committee: Open
Easy ways to support TOWER HEIGHTS!
Please consider helping the following ways (ask friends and family to join you!):
Kroger Community Reward Program - Link your Kroger Plus Card to Tower Heights and earn THMS money every time you shop. It’s easy (and won’t impact your gas points!). Every time you shop and use your Kroger Plus Card, you earn THMS a rebate! Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com to link your Kroger Plus Card TODAY!
Box Tops - As you purchase products, watch for the Box Tops for Education symbol. Simply clip the labels and send them to school with your child. You can submit your box tops anytime to the school office. Find out more information about Box Tops at: www.boxtops4education.com, email the PTO president or ask at the THMS office.
Restaurant Takeovers - A great way to get out of the kitchen and support THMS! Look out for our Restaurant Takeovers throughout the school year (more dates and restaurants TBD).