Welcome PVS Families!
Our PTO’s mission is to enhance the learning environment of students by providing educational services to families and raising funds to meet the needs of the school community. We believe ...
- Any amount of volunteer time you can give makes a positive difference in the lives of children at PVS.
- Organization, efficiency and leadership are the keys to successful PTO initiatives.
- Volunteer opportunities should match the time constraints of today’s busy families.
- Identifying school needs will steer the PTO fundraising efforts.
- We value the sense of community by promoting the development of friendships and personal growth opportunities in leadership.
We want to promote an educational environment where teachers can do their best work and students can do their best learning. We hope you will join us in our efforts and become an active member of your child’s school!
PVS PTO 2021-22 Executive Board
|Vice President||Rachael Rodgers|
|Preschool Director||Andrea Contestable|
Join the PVS PTO
Request a membership form to join the PTO anytime throughout the year! Membership is valid from July 1-June 30 of the current school year. PTO membership dues are $15 per family and provide you with the voting opportunity for all meetings as well as a school directory! The PTO uses the funds raised to enrich our students, staff, classrooms and PVS community. Please click on the following link to join and pay online:
Thank you for supporting YOUR PTO!
We welcome your involvement as a PTO, Academic, Library or Cafe volunteer at PVS! Please check back for more information when we are able to have volunteers present in the building.
In the mean time, another way you can help your child's classroom directly is by contributing to your teacher's wish list through TeacherLists.com! Many of our teachers are creating lists for special projects and basic classroom needs. Your contribution is a direct and immediate way to offer support. Use the link above to see if your child’s teacher has a list that you can contribute towards today!