Normandy PTO 2018-19 Executive Board
Did you know you are already a member of the Normandy PTO? That's right ... we do not collect membership fees! Please support our efforts through fundraisers throughout the year.
- To promote the general welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school such that parents and teachers may cooperate in the training of the child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure the highest educational advantages for the student body.
- To support the school and children through volunteer services and fund raising projects.
All meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. in the MPR unless otherwise noted.
- Sept. 4, 2018
- Oct. 9, 2018
- Nov. 6, 2018 at Woodbourne Library
- Jan. 15, 2019
- Feb. 5, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- April 9, 2019
- May 7, 2019
We welcome all parents and guardians to volunteer at Normandy Elementary! You can become an academic volunteer in the classroom, library or art classroom, or you can become a PTO volunteer by working on a committee, working a shift at an event, or being a homeroom parent to help plan the classroom parties throughout the year. Your involvement gives you the opportunity to stay informed of your child's education and helps the school immensely as we work together for our children. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Please see the Academic Volunteer page for more information.
There are still open positions for the 2018-19 school year and plenty of time to help!
- Hospitality Coordinator Apprentice
- Fitness Challenge Coordinator Apprentice
- Silent Auction Basket (Carnival Event) Apprentice