Normandy PTO 2019-20 Executive Board
Did you know you are already a member of the Normandy PTO? That's right ... we do not collect membership fees! Please support our efforts through fundraisers throughout the year.
- To promote the general welfare of children and youth in home, school and community.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school such that parents and teachers may cooperate in the training of the child.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure the highest educational advantages for the student body.
- To support the school and children through volunteer services and fund raising projects.
Mark Your Calendar
- Ice Cream Social is Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021, at 6:30 p.m.!
- Normandy Fun Run is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 1, 2021!
Other PTO Events Include ...
- Trunk or Treat
- Family Skate Nights
- Movie Night
- BINGO Night
- Carnival and so much more
Watch for more information about these events throughout the school year.
Join us for our fun and short meetings! We'd love to hear your input and ideas to make this another awesome year for our staff and students!
All meetings take place on the second Tuesday of the month and begin at 6:30 p.m. (location TBA) unless otherwise noted.
We welcome all parents and guardians to volunteer at Normandy Elementary! You can become an academic volunteer in the classroom, library or art classroom, or you can become a PTO volunteer by working on a committee, working a shift at an event, or being a homeroom parent to help plan the classroom parties throughout the year. Your involvement gives you the opportunity to stay informed of your child's education and helps the school immensely as we work together for our children. Here are some ways you can get involved:
Please see the Academic Volunteer page for more information.
Join Us ... PTO Needs YOU!
There are still open positions for the 2019-20 school year and plenty of time to help!
Do you have an appetite to serve? Come help us to plan two teacher luncheons Oct. 23 and the week of Dec. 16.
Teacher Appreciation Week
Help to plan a themed and fun week for teachers. Work with the principal and Student Council to form ideas. Luncheon included.
Silent Auction Basket