Above Nav Container

Centerville City Schools

Utility Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Button (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (container)

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Close Trigger (container)

Search (Mobile)

Forms & Documents

Use the + sign next to each heading to see forms related to that topic. If you have additional questions, please call the Board of Education Office at (937) 433-8841.

Academic Volunteer Program

Athletic Forms

Building Use

Enrollment Forms

Materials Distribution

Meal Applications

Medical Forms

Military Opt-Out

Parking Forms (CHS)

Preschool Forms

Transcript Request

Transcript Request Form

Note: This form is for graduates. Current Centerville High School students should see their guidance counselor or visit the CHS Guidance website to request their transcripts.

Transportation Forms

Voyager AfterSchool Program

Work Permit