Welcome to the Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) website!
To promote the betterment of the Centerville community through service and educational events directed toward parents, teachers and students, in the home, school and community. This is achieved through community contributions and volunteerism.
- Promote the welfare of our children
- Enhance the learning environment
- Encourage parent and public involvement
Ways to Participate
Best Seats in the House ...
The Americana Festival fireworks will take place on Wednesday, July 3, 2019, at the CHS football stadium. The Best Seats in the House, sponsored by the CHS PTO, are reserved tables on the track, at a cost of $100 per 8-person table (all bleacher seating is free). Coolers are permitted (no glass containers and no alcohol, please), and the stadium gates open at 6 p.m. A variety of food vendors will also be on hand at the stadium entrance. Live music from the band Stranger begins at 8:30 p.m., and the fireworks show will light up the sky at 10 p.m., synchronized to music provided by Jack FM 92.9. To reserve your Best Seats in the House, contact the CHS PTO at email@example.com. Donations may be tax deductible under CHS PTO's 501(c)3 status. Click here to download a flyer.
Membership donation levels are available to high school parents & CHS faculty:
- Super Elk -$100 and above
- Big Elk - $50‐$99
- Elk Sponsor - $35‐$49
- Elk Family - $20-$34
- Elk Staff (CHS staff only) - $10-$19
- Did you know that you can support the Centerville High School PTO each time you shop on Amazon? Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ when doing your shopping. Choose the Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization Inc. as the charity you wish to support and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price directly to the CHS PTO, at no cost to you. It's THAT easy! You'll enjoy the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience all while supporting the CHS PTO.
- Do you shop at Kroger? You can also support the Centerville High School PTO through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your Kroger account. Search for Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization either by name, or by our Non-Profit Organization Number of RX678, then click Enroll. Once enrolled, scan your Kroger Rewards card (or enter the telephone number associated with your Kroger account) each time you make a purchase. It's SUPER easy!
- The PTO Scholarship Committee is also selling CHS Sports Socks and Thumb Drives to help fund scholarships for graduating seniors.
- CHS Elks Sports Socks are $14/pair
- CHS 2-GB Thumb Drives are $5 each
Buy both for $18, which saves you $1. Purchase 10+ pairs of socks for a team at $13.50/pair. To purchase, please e-mail the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will arrange for pick-up or delivery. Thumb drives are also available in the IMC, and both the socks and thumb drives are sold at all PTO sponsored events. Both items are great gift ideas for your student!
Send an email to email@example.com
2018-19 Executive Board
President: Lynne Wynn
Vice President: Melanie Adams
Secretary: Cambra Edmondson
Treasurer: Margaret Buttram
Coordinating Principal: John Carroll
2018-19 Committee Chairs
Membership: Susan Ralston
Scholarship: Pattie Pearce
Curriculum Advisory: Heather Zengle
Elk Pride: Jen Argue
After Prom: Cambra Edmondson
Best Seats in the House: Jaime Hammond
Teacher Appreciation: Lori Zwickle
College & Career Fair: Mary Beth Horst
Elk Tours: Cambra Edmondson
Volunteer Coordinator: Heather Zengle
We invite and encourage you to join us this school year and directly support your school, as well as the CHS After Prom Committee. Please click on the "Donate" button to contribute!