Welcome to the Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) website!
To promote the betterment of the Centerville community through service and educational events directed toward parents, teachers and students, in the home, school and community. This is achieved through community contributions and volunteerism.
- Promote the welfare of our children
- Enhance the learning environment
- Encourage parent and public involvement
Ways to Participate
Membership donation levels are available to high school parents & CHS faculty:
- Super Elk -$100 and above
- Big Elk - $50‐$99
- Elk Sponsor - $35‐$49
- Elk Family - $20-$34
- Elk Staff (CHS staff only) - $10-$19
- Did you know that you can support the Centerville High School PTO each time you shop on Amazon? Go to https://smile.amazon.com/ when doing your shopping. Choose the Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization Inc. as the charity you wish to support and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase price directly to the CHS PTO, at no cost to you. It's THAT easy! You'll enjoy the same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience all while supporting the CHS PTO.
- Do you shop at Kroger? You can also support the Centerville High School PTO through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your Kroger account. Search for Centerville High School Parent Teacher Organization either by name, or by our Non-Profit Organization Number of RX678, then click Enroll. Once enrolled, scan your Kroger Rewards card (or enter the telephone number associated with your Kroger account) each time you make a purchase. It's SUPER easy!
- The PTO Scholarship Committee is also selling CHS Sports Socks and Thumb Drives to help fund scholarships for graduating seniors.
- CHS Elks Sports Socks are $10/pair
- CHS 2-GB Thumb Drives are $5 each
To purchase, please e-mail the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will arrange for pick-up or delivery. Thumb drives are also available in the IMC, and both the socks and thumb drives are sold at all PTO sponsored events. Both items are great gift ideas for your student!
Send an email to email@example.com
2019-20 Executive Board
Coordinating Principal: John Carroll
President: Cambra Edmondson
Vice President: Melanie Adams
Secretary: Judy Winfield
Treasurer: Susan Ralston
2019-20 Committee Chairs
Membership: Anjeanette Rettig
Curriculum Advisory Committee: Erica Paulson
College & Career Fair: Christina Hoschouer
Elk Pride: Julie Eversole
Late Night at CHS (After Prom): Vacant
Teacher Appreciation: Vacant
Volunteer Coordinator: Vacant
Best Seats in the House: Jaime Hammond
Hospitality: Dana Ronnebaum
We invite and encourage you to join us this school year and directly support your school, as well as the CHS After Prom Committee. Please click on the "Donate" button to contribute!
CHS PTO Meeting Dates & Minutes
Meetings are typically held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the CHS PDC. Click on a date below to view minutes from that meeting.