CC+ Updates Due to COVID-19
Many students and parents will be wondering about updated changes due to COVID 19. Please use this webpage as a general resource. The college/university will have the best guidance on their specific information such as testing requirements, filling out an application, registering for courses, deadlines, books and other information. Remember that each university’s requirements may be a little different and are unique to that institution. Entrance exam testing will be determined by the college and university. Many colleges/universities are making preparations for online entrance exams if a student has not already tested. Check with the university of your choice for more information regarding entrance exams.
If you have additional questions or need information sent to a college/university, please contact your student’s unit counselor (see Contact Us section below). Communicating at this time may be a bit slower, so please be patient. The best way to contact either CHS or university staff is via email. Please be specific in your communication with the school and the university so they can give you the most up-to-date and accurate information.
The websites below are additional resources for you to find the university’s requirements, updated information, fill out applications, order books and materials, as well as other information.
College Partners' Websites
Wright State University: https://www.wright.edu/college-credit-plus
Sinclair Community College: https://sinclair.edu/academics/ccp/
University of Cincinnati: https://www.uc.edu/aas/ccp.html
Miami University: https://miamioh.edu/admission/high-school/ccp/index.html
How to Return Books for Spring Semester 2020
CC+ book return will coincide with the CHS return of school materials (seniors on May 21 and underclassmen on May 26-28.
- Please pre-populate and print off the CC+ Book Return Form before dropping off your materials at CHS.
- Also, bundle/fasten your CC+ books together so we have an accurate count of what you turned in. This will cut down on students mistakenly being charged for items they may have not turned in.
Books rented/leased by the university should be returned to the university. For example, Wright State and Miami lease books to their students.
- WSU is asking that you mail the books back.
- WSU books will have a sticker on them stating that they are rented/leased.
- Use the following link to access the label, you should have received this link from WSU via email already: https://wright.bncollege.com/shop/wright/page/rental-book-return
- Books without this sticker need to be returned to CHS. (see above)
How to Get Textbooks for the Summer 2020 Semester
Please contact your university bookstore to purchase books for the summer semester.
CC+ Student/Parent Checklist
Click here to view a checklist for students who have filled out the 2020-21 Intent to Participate Form.