Early Childhood Education
Early Childhood Education (ECE) provides the foundational skills for students interested in a career in education, counseling and social services. The ECE classroom is located at Primary Village North. This allows ECE students to divide their time equally between formal classroom instruction with Ms. Manning and working in a Centerville City Schools classroom. Students work in classrooms from preschool-eighth grade, aiding licensed Centerville teachers.
ECE might be for you if:
- You have a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- The challenge of preparing for college peaks your interest.
- You are intrinsically motivated.
- You enjoy teaching others new skills and helping people learn and understand.
- You feel rewarded when working with children and/or young adults.
- You are interested in learning more about education.
- You would like to give back to your community.
Meet the Instructor
|Ms. Anne Manning|
(937) 439-3500, Ext. 5045
Email MS. Manning
1st period - ECE 11 & 12