Library & Media Services
The Library and Media Services for the Centerville City Schools are delivered through the Instructional Materials Centers (IMC) in each building and the Central Resource Center (for staff) at Centerville High School.
It is the mission of the Instructional Materials Centers (IMC) of Centerville City Schools to promote the following:
- Choice, use and evaluation when locating information
- Learning general strategies rather than the use of specific tools
- Involving students in their own learning
- Use of multiple resources in a variety of formats both within and outside the walls of a particular library media center
- Personal growth through voluntary reading
- Care for shared resources
Click on the links below to access the Virtual IMC for your child's school.