Teaching & Learning
Centerville City Schools support the growth of the whole learner, academically, intellectually and emotionally, through safe environments and evidence-based practices.
- learning is attainable for all.
- valuing the unique gifts and experiences of each individual enriches our district and community.
- building supportive relationships is necessary for learning.
- fostering a growth mindset builds resilience and perseverance.
- empowering our students, staff, families, and community to take risks inspires innovation and leadership.
- resourcing our students and staff with meaningful support and inspiring tools maximizes potential.
- leveraging evidence-based data and feedback helps us understand our impact and progress.
- nurturing meaningful partnerships and trust requires open lines of communication.
- sustaining growth requires forward-thinking and a fiscally responsible plan.