New Student Enrollment
We are excited to welcome your family to Centerville City Schools! Before you begin the online enrollment process, please review the information on this page.
You must reside in the school district to attend Centerville City Schools. For a list of more questions and answers regarding enrollment, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
You will need to UPLOAD the following items to complete your online enrollment:
1. Driver's license or state-issued photo identification of individual enrolling student
2. Student's certified birth certificate
- To be eligible for kindergarten during the 2021-22 school year, students must be five years old by Sept. 30.
3. Immunization records (dates student's immunizations were administered)
- You may turn in updated immunization records to your child's school office even after completing the initial enrollment packet.
4. Proof of residency that you reside in Centerville City School district
- Mortgage papers, property tax bill, copy of deed or documentation from the Montgomery County Auditor's website
- Current signed lease with landlord's name, address and telephone number
- House under construction or purchase agreement
- Residence Affidavit (if living with another person or subleasing)
5. Proof of custody (if applicable)
- Complete copy of custody papers (in cases of legal separation or divorce, the parent who is enrolling student must present a court-ordered custody agreement that indicates the parent enrolling the student is the residential custodian)
- Complete copy of court order in the event of a student being court placed with a non-parent (foster placement, relative placement, etc.)
6. Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and Evaluation Team Report (ETR) (if applicable)
7. Student's most recent grade card
Please SELECT THE APPROPRIATE SCHOOL YEAR BELOW to begin enrolling your children.
Enrollment for 2022-23
Online registration for the 2022-23 school year is now open! Here is some important information:
Preschool: Enrollment for Centerville Preschool is conducted separately from K-12 enrollment. Please click on the Preschool Enrollment button on this page for more information.
Kindergarten: Please register your incoming kindergartner by Friday, April 1, 2022, to ensure they can participate in kindergarten screening in late April/early May.
High school: Class scheduling for new students will begin in June 2022.
All K-12 students: Students must be enrolled by Aug. 10 to begin on the first day of school, Aug. 17, 2022.