New Student Enrollment
We are excited to welcome your family to Centerville City Schools! Before you begin the online enrollment process, please review the information on this page.
You must reside in the school district to attend Centerville City Schools. For a list of more questions and answers regarding enrollment, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
The following documents are REQUIRED. You will need to UPLOAD them to complete your online enrollment:
1. Driver's license or state-issued photo identification of individual enrolling student
2. Student's certified birth certificate
- To be eligible for kindergarten during the 2023-24 school year, students must be five years old by Sept. 30.
3. Immunization records (dates student's immunizations were administered)
- You may turn in updated immunization records to your child's school office even after completing the initial enrollment packet.
4. Proof of residency that you reside in Centerville City School district
- Mortgage papers, property tax bill, copy of deed or documentation from the Montgomery County Auditor's website (utility bills are NOT accepted)
- Current signed lease with landlord's name, address and telephone number
- House under construction or purchase agreement
- Residence Affidavit (if living with another person or subleasing)
5. Proof of custody (if applicable)
- Complete copy of custody papers (in cases of legal separation or divorce, the parent who is enrolling student must present a court-ordered custody agreement that indicates the parent enrolling the student is the residential custodian)
- Complete copy of court order in the event of a student being court placed with a non-parent (foster placement, relative placement, etc.)
6. Individual Educational Plan (IEP) and Evaluation Team Report (ETR) (if applicable)
7. Student's most recent grade card
Please contact us if you have questions, need an interpreter, or need access to a computer to complete the online enrollment.
937-433-8841, Ext. 2031
Email Ms. Appelbaum
937-433-8841, Ext. 2036
Email Mr. Castleman