Delay & Closing Info
Every day, thousands of students must be safely transported to and from our schools, as well as private/parochial schools, and we often operate in less than ideal conditions caused by traffic jams, road construction, wet and slippery pavement, poor visibility due to rain and fog, or accumulated snow and ice.
- How will we be notified of a cancellation or delay?
- If schools are closed, will students participate in remote learning?
- If Centerville Schools are closed, will you still provide transportation to nonpublic schools?
- Will after-school activities also be cancelled on days when schools are closed?
- What is the schedule for a 2-hour delayed start?
- Will Centerville Schools consider an early dismissal?
- Could schools be closed for other reasons besides weather?