Board of Education
The Centerville Board of Education is made up of five elected citizens who are residents of Centerville-Washington Township.
The board is the governing body of the school district. A board of education in Ohio acts for the public as one of the state's agencies, for the organization and administration of the public school system of the state. Each board member is elected for a four-year term that begins on Jan. 1 after their election and expires on Dec. 31, except as otherwise provided by law.
Board of Education Members
Find contact information and learn more about the five members of the Centerville Board of Education by clicking on their names below.
Visit our Contact Us page to view contact information for the Centerville Schools Board of Education Office and school buildings.
- What are the school board's responsibilities?
- Where can I find board policies?
- When does the board meet and where can I find meeting agendas?
- Where can I find board meeting minutes?
- What is an executive session?
- Are members of the public permitted to address the board?
- What is the board policy regarding conflict of interest?
VIDEO: Watch full Aug. 29 board meeting or read highlights.
This article originally appeared on the Centerville-Washington Park District website on Aug. 30, 2022.
VIDEO: Watch full July 25 board meeting or read highlights.