Centerville Staff Login


Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Meal account vs. General account

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Meal account vs. General account! This is one of the most common questions Student Nutrition Services receives about school meals. Here is the difference: Read More

Allergy Information

Monday, July 18, 2016

For those students with food allergies, we cannot guarantee our food does not contain potential allergens not listed on food labels. While we do our very best to check ingredient statements, product formulations do change. Please call if your student has life threatening allergies and is eating school lunch. For those with peanut and tree nut allergies, we do not process peanut products in any of our kitchens. The peanut butter and jelly Uncrustables on the menu come in fully packaged, so cross contamination should not be an issue. The granola we use in the yogurt & granola daily choice does not have peanuts or tree nuts listed in the ingredient label. However, please be aware that the manufacturer's label does indicate "Granola may contain peanut, almond & pecan ingredients!" This is due to possible cross-contamination during the processing of the granola. The website for the product we use, Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey is Any pork-containing product is marked with an *. If it is not marked, the product is most likely a turkey product. Read More

Gluten-Free Lunches

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

If your student(s) need gluten-free lunches, please call Student Nutrition Services to discuss options.  The phone number is 937.433.8841 ext. 2015.  Thank you! Read More

Charge Policy for 2016-2017

Monday, July 18, 2016

Elementary Schools’ Charge Policy (PVN, PVS, Cline, Driscoll, John Hole, Normandy, Stingley, Weller) Read More

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sec, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.